Retaining much of its original 80’s charm , this lovely freestanding home is beautifully maintained and well located in Mount Maunganui. This home has been a much loved family home . With an abundance of school options, close proximity to Bayfair shopping centre and Baywave pool it’s a clever investment for the future .
– single level home with open plan living
– Established garden featuring green tea , lemon, orange and passionfruit vines. And two stunning peach trees and a vegetable garden that will delight most foodies.
– Level lawn area perfect for children and entertaining .
– Renovated kitchen and bathroom with neutral tones
– Three light filled bedrooms
– Separate laundry with external door
– High cathedral ceilings add the scope to tempt your decorating skills
– Carport and storeroom with the scope to add another garage. Off street parking also catered for .
Our instructions are clear this home will be sold . Arrange your viewing today .
Key details :
Land size – 855sqm 1/2 share cross lease
Open Home:Saturday 25 May 2:00-2:30pm
7b Mahina Place, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga, New Zealand
A positive, enthusiastic and experienced agent. The key to consistently achieving strong results involves outstanding presentation, an effective pricing strategy and a well implemented and executed marketing campaign. She also believes that the overall energy and attitude of the agent..